Thursday, June 05, 2008

Good Winning Night

Had a really great night playing online yesterday. In Sit-N-Gos went 3 for 3, a first, second, and a third. The one I finished in second didn’t make me happy at all. When we got heads up had a 6 to 1 chip lead on him. I lost 3 races straight to lose the chip lead and eventually the match. I was counting my battle of the planet points before it was over. Still it’s all good being after 10 SNGs I have 200 points. Right now in my division 350 is enough to be in the top 30, in the money. I want to finish the block out strong and get over 400 points, that way it stands up and I definitely make the top 30. Live play went well also, had a winning night playing Low Limit Razz on Full Tilt. Also won a few Big bets playing short-handed HE on Full. I will concentrate all my live play on Full Tilt this month. They are giving mid-year bonuses to all players who achieve an Ironman status this month. We will be in Vegas for 8 days but I should still be able to qualify for silver, bronze at the least. Also played some low limit Stud on UltimateScam(UltimateBet), just spun my wheels losing like 2 BBs. Did I tell you all how I can’t wait to go the the WSOP this year! It looks like they fixed the structures this year. More skill and less luck involved in winning a braclet. At least there must be unless the pros are just the luckiest people alive! Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home