Tuesday, June 10, 2008

On Life Tilt

I am at home today, with neck pain. Some idiot driver yesterday crashed into my car while I was driving home from work. My car is basically totaled and I am uncomfortable. Such a stupid accident she decided to cut accross two lanes, during rush hour traffic, because she didn't want to miss her exit ramp. It was on Route 80 in NJ, a 4 lane highway, tries to get off from the center-left lane. I was in the right, getting off the next exit. She pushed me off the road onto the exit median and I almost hit a light post. It really sucks was driving home minding my own business, now I need a new car! Onto to Poker, I watched the best WPT on GSN last night. The World Poker Finals from Foxwoods. This was as exciting and interesting to watch as the older eposoides used to be. Catch the re-run on Sunday if you missed it! Just 2 more days until Vegas for us! I can't wait for the WSOP. Thanks for reading and please drive safely! Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home