Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Calling All Bloggers

Calling all Bloggers. If anyone would like to trade links with me please leave me your BLOG Address in the comments section of this post. I will set you up a link tomorrow, please do the same for me ASAP. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

P.S. - If you want to make some money from your BLOG join Text based Ads, the banner is at the bottom of my BLOG. If you want to join please click through my banner so I get the referral : -).

2 Comments:

At 8:46 PM , Blogger cmitch said...

I just noticed that you have a link to my blog. I've added your blog to my links.

Congrats on your run in the WSOP Razz event. I must have been near the room when you busted. I was sweating F-Train for a little while - he busted in the 30s

 
At 8:23 AM , Blogger AVIGANOLA said...

I saw Dr. Pauly sweating him for a little while. Wanted to talk to him but before I could he had left. Maybe will meet you and him at another live tournament. Thanks for the link. I read your BLOG all the time. Tony

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home