Saturday, June 21, 2008

Vegas WSOP RAZZ Trip Report

I'm back home today! Our Vegas trip was a big success. I finally got the monkey off my shoulder, cashed in an WSOP event! I took down 27th in the $1500 RAZZ event last saturday. Barry Greenstein got moved to my table, with a boatload of chips, after an hour I told my wife he was winning this event. I was proven right the next day when he got the braclet. After day one I was 5th in chips and Barry was the leader, but not by much. With 40 left I had 30K chips and had a legitimate shot at the braclet, my dream for years. Then the worst thing that can happen in RAZZ happened to me, got a face card or pair every hand for the next 2 hours. I held on by stealing whenever I could but it wasn't enough. In 2 days of playing I got Aces 20 times and Kings like 15! It was just sick, if the event was Stud the braclet would have been mine easily. Of course when I played Stud on wednesday I got RAZZ hands all day! I played my heart out in the Stud event but could only hold on to like 120th place, with 40 being paid. That's another story for another day. Right now got to unpack and do some things. Later on I will do another post with some WSOP links in it. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

2 Comments:

At 6:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations sir!!!! Well done!!! Even after the life tilt, you bounced back and took down some cash!

Cheers!

Jonathan Powell

 
At 6:40 PM , Blogger AVIGANOLA said...

Yup back ache and all I cashed. Thanks so much. Tony

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home