Friday, July 11, 2008

Turning it Around Fast

The downturn was short lived, lost 2 nights in a row. Last night I was back to my winning ways. I won 25BBs in two hours. Also played a Pot Limit Hi/Lo Omaha Sit-n-Go on River Stars. Let me tell you these are super soft on Stars right now. People have no clue how to play this game. I am not an expert but it seems pretty obvious not to push the nut low with no high when you may get quartered. Last night I made a ton of chips early from this very situation. I had A-2 for nut low and top 2 pairs. It was pot raised and re-raised before it got back to me on the river. Not only are these soft but they are a lot of fun to play in. It gets old and boring sometimes playing No Limit Sit-n-Gos. I eventally got heads up last night. Lost a huge coin flip and took 2nd. There is even more luck heads up in these than in No Limit. So this week I have slowly worked my way back into Sit-N-Gos by cashing in 3 of 4. Played in 2 no limit, 1 Horse, and a Pot Limit Hi/Lo Omaha. I pride myself in the fact that I can play all the popular variations of Poker well. Tonight I will grind out some more full ring games of Limit HE, wish me luck. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables.


Tony



P.S. - Thanks to all my readers who have been clicking through on my Google Adsense banner above this post. Please keep doing it so I can keep the lights on in this BLOG : - ).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home