Monday, August 04, 2008

Sundays Are Bad Online

When will I learn? Playing Online on Sundays is a losing proposition for me. I got my ass kicked all day long yesterday. It was the complete reverse of Saturday. On Saturday I couldn’t lose a race but yesterday I couldn’t win a 2 and ½ to 1 favorite. Sick thing is that I ran pocket Queens and Kings into aces eight times in Sit-n-gos. Including the sick one that made me lose my Step 5 ticket that I had won on Saturday. Also my Kings through nines couldn’t beat Ace rag all day! In the live games kept running into Aces also. Got under-setted 3 times in the live games also. Well enough ranting about yesterday. Need to put the whole weekend in prospective. I won everything I touched on Saturday and lost everything back on Sunday. So overall it was a wash so it’s all good. I would feel much better if I got killed on Saturday and won it back on Sunday. It’s all relative and have to look at the big long term picture. I am still a winning player with a 9% ROI in Sit-n-gos. Trying to set up a Borgata trip for this weekend. Hope to be able to go and have some live poker to post about on this BLOG. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony
P.S. – As always thanks to my readers for clicking through on my Google Ad sense banner, above this post. Keep up the good work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home