Thursday, July 31, 2008

Hit-N-Run Session

Didn’t have much time to play poker last night. Did another quick hit-n-run session while eating dinner. I won 6BBs and was happy to once again book a small win for the night. More importantly we went out and bought me a new car. Remember I was on life tilt when my other car got wrecked by someone else’s careless driving. After two months of sharing a car and dealing with Insurance company BS I finally got paid for my old car. We went out to a Toyota dealer and I purchased a 2009 Camry. So far I love the car, it’s so nicer then my 1998 Grand Am! It’s a little bigger so it will take a little getting used to. Have heard so many good things from loyal Toyota owners that I decided to take the plunge myself. I will let you know what I don’t like about the car after have had a chance to get used to it. As for poker tonight is Neil’s home game and I am looking to produce some donkey blood : -). Hope to have a good post about my crushing the game tomorrow. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home