Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Online Poker Rant

Didn’t have much time to play Online last night. Did a quick hit-n-run sessions. Played for 15 minutes and won 10BBs. Won back more than half of what I lost playing all day on Sunday. I had Aces and Kings and they both held up. While playing on Sunday big pairs held up like 20% of the time! Then again that is what happens when 5 or more people see raised pots every hand. From what I saw last night my two tables were super tight. I prefer to play in this environment anyway. It’s a lot less lower variance and I am able to steal orphan pots post flop often. Only three days left in the month and I need to play a lot of hands on River Stars to become a Silver VIP. I don’t mind playing there this month being I did a maximum reload to take advantage of their 40% reload bonus. I yearn for the old days of bonus whoring from site to site! I used to move money around every week to earn the maximum bonuses on each site. Also it was easy and free to do so with PayPal and then with Neteller. Until the US government cock-blocked all of that. When will they get their act together, tax and regulate Online Poker already! They are leaving Billions of dollars on the table. They are not taking the “Moral High ground” by trying to block us from doing what we love in the privacy of our homes. It’s completely ridiculous to allow every form of gambling but try to block us online. No one ever said our government made any sense. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home