Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Crushing Low Limit HE

Finally a winning night! I just crushed the Full Ring Limit HE tables on Full Tilt and Ultimate Butt last night. Couldn’t stop myself from playing in Ultimate’s .50-1.00 Jackpot tables. The rake is completely riduculis there being they take out an extra .50 for the Jackpot. In the long run you really can’t beat this game but with the Bad Beat Jackpot at over 500K I couldn’t help myself! I beat that game for 25BBs over 2 hours of play. At Full I multi-tabled Limit HE with a ton of success also. Won around 30BBs in two hours of play. Only place I lost last night was at River Stars. My wins at the other sites more than made up for that loss. As for Sit-N-Gos, am ready to give them up forever! I bubbled another one with pocket Kings all in pre-flop against A-Q. As usual River F**kers gives my opponent an Ace to send me home on the bubble! At the same time I was playing in another frustrating Step one Sit-N-Go. I had the chip lead when I get dealt A-K of hearts in the big blind. Keep in mind this is a turbo so can’t wait around for a hand. The short stack, in the small blind, shoves into me for half my stack. I considered folding but he had been shoving every other hand for an orbit. I call and he has J-9 off. You know how this ends, nine on the river and I am now the short stack. An orbit later I get knocked out in forth, to get $1.50 back for me $7.50 entry. Last week this same thing happened to me, 4 Step ones in a row! I got back $1.50 in all four of them. These seem so easy to win but lately I just can’t finish them off. Think I will take a break from playing in them for my sanity. Only one week left until the US election. I think it will be a lot closer then the polls are reporting, we will see. I intend to play some live poker on Saturday at the Borgata in Atlantic City so expect a trip report on Saturday or Sunday. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home