Wednesday, October 15, 2008

More Sick Poker

I played more Poker while being sick yesterday. It wasn’t a complete disaster, like playing sick usually is. I won a small amount playing in Sit-N-Gos. Lost a small amount playing in Full Ring Limit HE. Played in one MTT, Hi/Lo Stud and got deep but got coolered close to the money. I had Aces and Fives on fifth street with a backdoor low draw. I played the hand hard and made a crappy low on the river. (Actually an 8-7 low with my Aces up.) It looked like my low was good and maybe my Aces up was good for high. Nope I got beat in both directions! A donkey who started with Q-8-9 backed into a better low than me and the other donkey made a set of 3s! I went from a nice comfortable 7K in chips down to a short stacked 2K, in one hand. I was knocked out a few hands later. MTTs, with poor structures can be so brutal. I will play tonight, but not too late being the last Presidential Debate is on. I am not telling you who to vote for, just get out there and vote period. We need a new president in a bad way right now! Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony.

P.S. – You know the drill, please click through on my Google Banner, above this post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home