Friday, October 17, 2008

Online Night

Had a good solid winning night playing Online. Only played in 2 Sit-N-Gos with one bubble and one third place finish, so that was a small loss. Did very well at Full Limit Ring HE on full Tilt. I won 20BBs in two hours play. Also played some low limit Stud on the Anti-Christ Site(Ultimate Bet). I don’t know why I am playing there again but have so much bonus waiting to clear there that I decided to try them out again. I lost a small amount there but cleared enough bonus to make up for it. At this point I highly doubt they will be cheating their users again, after all the bad press that has come out about them lately. Besides at the low limit I am playing I doubt a super user would even bother, LOL. Will probably play there for a few months, just to clear my entire bonus. As for BODOG I totally quit playing there a few months ago. I requested a check and it took them 6 weeks just to approve me for check withdrawal. Then I got an email stating that it would take up to 45 days to get a check. It’s almost 45 days and I still don’t have a check! It’s not a lot of money but have lost faith in them totally, doubt I will ever go back to that site. Really the big two are where I will be playing primarily from now on. Happy Friday. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home