Friday, October 03, 2008

The Turn Around

See I told you things would turn around for me online. Once I put that post up about losing the doom switch was turned off for me. I played in two Sit-n-Gos on River Stars. I got knocked out in 5th in the first one but I won the second one. Won a monster pot with pocket Aces on a 7-7-J-7-Q board. Busted two donkies on this board to take a huge chip lead once we were down to 5 players. At this point I totally abused the bubble by raising 2 out of every 3 hands. When we made the money I had a 3 to 1 chip lead over the player in 2nd. He busted the third place player so when heads up I had a 2 to 1 chip lead. It ended real fast, think he was tired of my raising. Second hand of head up on a flop of Q-10-2 we got it all in. I had Q-9 and he had pocket threes! So I took this one down, will help improve my ROI on Stars. Also played Ring Limit HE on Full for an hour. I won 6BBs which was fine after the night before’s beating. Still considering an AC trip this weekend. The Borgata just added a short tournament series starting on Sunday. At 11:00am they are having a $220 Stud tournament with a 20K guarantee. Being Stud based games are my best think I will have to make an appearance. Look for me there everyone. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

P.S. – Please continue to click through on my Google Banner, above this post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home