Tuesday, October 07, 2008

King of Sit-N-Gos!

I am the King of Sit-n-Gos once again, LOL. Last night I played in eight of them with 2 firsts, 2 thirds, 3 bubbles, and 1 seventh. Which works out to be a 43% ROI for the night. My overall ROI is up to the 15% goal that I gave myself a few months ago. (Now I think it’s time to move up to the next Sit-N-Go level.) Really feel that my game has improved a lot since I started playing looser. Also I no longer play turbos. I have been focusing mostly on Full Tilt and always have better success in them there. The no ante structure for me is the way to go. The most important thing is that I feel I am playing well in them. I’m not tilting, no matter how many bad beats get laid on my head! Less than one month to go until the election. We need a new president in a bad way! Can’t wait to watch the debate tonight. Also ESPN is playing another WSOP Main Event episode tonight. I am torn between watching it and the debate. I will have to tape one of them and watch the other, just not sure which to watch and which to tape! Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony.

P.S. – Please keep up the good work of clicking through on my Google Banner, above this post!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home