Friday, November 07, 2008

BoDog Payout

Let me start off by saying that I finally got my BoDog withdrawal check from them. It took 6 weeks for them to verify my account and then another 7 weeks for me to get my check. It was only for $260 but I must say 13 weeks to get my own money is unacceptable. Well I won’t be reloading and playing on that site any time soon. Last night was bad beat night for me in Sit-N-gos, for sure. I played in three and got my money in good all-in pre-flop every time. A-K against A-8 who rivers an eight. A-K againt A-10 who turns a Ten. Than on Full Tilt pocket Queens against A-K who rivers a King on a totally rag board. Felt I played all three hands well but a stop-n-go with the Queens would have been a better play. In other words I should have flat called and then shoved any flop. Outcome may have been the same but I think that would have been the better line. As for live ring play I kicked some butt last night. I won 20BBs in an hour, which was enough to cover my three sit-n-go losses. At least I had a slightly positive night. I missed my Cousin Neil’s game last night. Big shout out to my brother John. He chopped the first Sit-n-go but better yet he got Dave and Carlo’s Bounty. Great job John! Good job to Cousin Nick for chopping the first one with John. Ace rag I am coming for you next time, LOL. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables.

P.S. – Please remember to click on my Google banner, above this post. Every time you visit this BLOG please, thanks and TGIF.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home