Saturday, November 15, 2008

FTOPS Hi/Lo Stud

I lost 5 hours of my life last night. I went deep in FullTilt's Hi/Lo Stud event, but not deep enough. Finished around 20 from the money, 5 more minutes and would have cashed for $512 and had a chance for 24K! These tournaments are so frustrating. I ran pocket Aces into pocket Kings who made 2 pair on the river. Three hands before that I had Aces and Kings in five cards against a flush in 5 cards, when five other hearts were out! Never put him on a flush. It sucks being I felt was the best player at most of my tables. At my first table we had a few players playing every hand. They reduced the table to 7 card bingo. On the good front I am now 10-1 in PokerStars Double or Nothing Sit-N-Gos, own these. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

P.S. - Please click through on my Google Banner, above this post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home