Tuesday, November 11, 2008

PokerStars and the November Nine

Been running really good on River Stars lately. A few months ago they introduced a new kind of Sit-N-Go, which I have been owning! Double or nothing No Limit Sit-N-Go. It’s a ten person Sit-N-Go which pays double your buy in for the first 5 places. I have been playing only in the turbo version, which has a great rake structure, forty cents for a ten dollar one. 4% juice is a really good deal for the players. I have played eight of them, 7 wins and 1 loss! My first loss came last night with pocket Queens on a raggy flop, got it all in against Jacks. He rivered a Jack for my first knockout in one of these. These are all about survival, something I am great at. Plus they are real short being it ends once we are down to 5 players. Most of them last around 30 minutes. I will post about my progress in them later in the week. Big shout out to my wife, she played in a 15,000 FPP Sit-N-Go on River stars yesterday. It’s a special Sit-N-Go that one Poker Stars Pro always plays in. She chose the one with Vicky Coran. My wife knocked her out and collected the $250 bounty, way to build the roll! As for tonight I am very excited to watch the WSOP final table. I know who gets heads up but haven’t found out the winner yet. Tonight I will have a little suspense while watching it. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

P.S. – Please don’t forget to click through on my Google banner, above this post : - ).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home