Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Mixed Games Online

I wish I would have realized that people play the mixed games really bad online! I have been grinding out the low limit HE tables for years, making a few big bets an hour. For the last few weeks I have been crushing the HORSE and Hi/Lo Stud tables. Last night was a very nice Hit-N-Run for me, 25 BBs in less than an hour. Whenever I play HORSE always have trouble in the HE leg but then I make it back In the Razz, Stud, and Stud Hi/Lo legs. The Omaha leg has been neutral for me. Maybe I should pull a David Singer and Sit out the Flop legs and just play the Stud legs. A few months ago this was a big issue in the big HORSE games on Full Tilt. David Singer was called out for doing this very thing. Not only is it wrong but he is a Full Tilt Pro on top of it. I would never do this, it’s just not right. What I will do is play lock down, tight Poker in the Flop legs and just clean up in the Stud legs. I have not seen such poor play since the days of Party and Pacific Poker! I miss those days and I also miss Paradise Poker! Our government just sucks sometimes. Why not tax and regulate Online Poker. Let us taxpaying Adults spend our money the way we want to. I can drink, smoke, or eat fast food myself to death but I can’t play Online Poker? What is wrong with this picture? Anyway this post is going all over the place today. Don’t eat too much tomorrow, happy day before Turkey day. (That is Turkey execution day!) Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

P.S. – You know the drill, please click through on my Google Banner, above this post. If a million more people click through I can retire, LOL.

1 Comments:

At 2:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poker is a game of skill. Just because you do not have to beat the house does not mean it is going to be easy money for you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home