Monday, December 01, 2008

60 Minutes Online Poker Piece

My wife and I watched the 60 minutes piece about Online Poker last night. We were both disgusted at the hatchet job they did with it. No less the 5 times they made a statement that was just totally false, as if it was a fact! They kept saying that playing Poker Online is illegal. It has never been and currently is not illegal to play Poker Online! Show me the law that states it’s illegal! Why don’t these people do their research before these pieces? Also they had Todd Whittles on their making it seem that there are Super Users on every site cheating people every day. I agree UltimateBet and Absolute’s scandals were terrible for Online Poker. It just makes me sick that these crooks were ripping off players and making it bad for all of us. Show me the proof that there are Super Users on Full Tilt and Poker Stars currently. As for playing Online yesterday I ran really bad but didn’t lose too much. I lost 25BBs playing Hi/Lo Stud yesterday, could have been much worse. Some days no matter what I do I can’t win. Oh well that’s the way Poker goes sometimes. Well today is a new day and I will get some revenge. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

P.S. – Please click through on my Google Banner, above this post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home