Thursday, December 04, 2008

Cell Phone Problems

This will be a non-poker related Post today. My cell phone display died yesterday, could still make and receive calls but couldn’t see anything on the phone. I had a ton of numbers stored in my phone but hadn’t backed them up anywhere. Was so scared I would have to type them all in again on a new phone. Went to the store and got a new phone, turns out my numbers were stored on my “Simms Card” so he just put it into my new phone and no manual work required! I was so happy with this, you have no idea. Also the new phone cost me nothing being they gave me a Rebate for the cost of the phone with a 2 year contract. Only thing I had to pay for was a case for it so I get a new phone for $15 plus tax! Also I was in and out of the store in 20 minutes. Hate getting stuck in a store and waiting for help! Overall my experience was a 9.5! Tonight playing in a home game at Cousin Neil’s house. Hopefully tomorrow I will have a winning post to type for you all. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home