Monday, December 15, 2008

Donkday Poker

I ran sick bad yesterday at Sit-N-Gos. I won my first double or nothing one but it went all downhill after that. I bubbled in a Hi/Lo Omaha one and bubbled in a HORSE one. Both on some really bad play/suckouts by my opponents. I then tried playing in two regular No Limit ones with pretty much the same results. All in pre-flop with Queens on the bubble only to lose to A-7 off. Than all in with A-Q only to lose to A-10. At this point I decided to give up on Sit-N-Gos and just play in full ring games. This started out sick bad also, down 40BBs in an hour. I persisted to grind it out until I was even for the day. The moral of this story is if things aren’t working try something else. I never have good luck in Sit-N-Gos on Sundays, after all its Donkday so what should I expect. From now on if things start off bad I am just going to shut it down and do something else for the day. This week I will be playing in as many Blogger events on Poker Stars as I have time for. I want to qualify for the championship on next Sunday. Besides they are free so might as well take advantage of them. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

P.S. – Please remember to click through on my Goggle Banner, above this post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home