Friday, December 12, 2008

Low Limit Grinding

Back in the saddle again, grinding out a profit regularly online. I have been winning a decent amount every night this week. The slow and steady wins the race, I hope. Still looking for a big score, like my Cousin Ant had last weekend. I played in a $109 MTT on Full Tilt last weekend and went deep but not deep enough for a big score. I was so close, finished in 15th for $270, but first was almost 7K! I also went deep in a micro-limit MTT on Stars, finished in around 70th out of over 3600 players. So close and yet so far from that ever elusive big score. Yet my roll goes up slowly week after week. Maybe I was meant to just be a low limit grinder? Well this weekend I will go for the gold, once again. I have a step 4 ticket on Stars that I will use for their $215 RAZZ or $215 Hi/Lo Stud tournament on Saturday. Also I have enough stake money, from Cousin Ant, to play in two decent buy in MTTs. Wish me luck; hopefully I will have something great to post about, after this week end. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

P.S. – Please click through on my Google Banner, above this post. Hits on it are down this week, you guys are slacking : -).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home