Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Going to the Big Dance

I’m going to the big dance! Well not really the big dance but the next best thing…that’s right I won a seat to the Blogger Championship on Sunday. I came in 63rd in last night’s qualifier. Also got to play with the always nice Change100, who outlasted Dr. Pauly by far. She played well but made a move at the wrong time, re-raised all in with A-6 against A-K. Not a move I would have made but at least she went down fighting. As for me I played a solid tight aggressive game most of the way through. Then when down to 120 players I basically folded my way into the seat. I made some wimpy weak plays to make it to the money. Folded eights under the gun and folded nines to a normal 3x raise. Cousin Ant you will be glad to know that I shoved Jacks, close to the bubble! Thankfully everyone folded and I lived to win a seat. Now on Friday I will play in the eight game qualifier without any pressure of having to win a seat into the Sunday Championship. I want to win the title so bad! The bracelet is so close I can feel it, oh sorry that’s not till June at the WSOP, LOL. Just want bragging rights that I can post about in my BLOG, much better than a Bracelet, NOT. I may also play in the Saturday Qualifier at 3:00pm eastern. Maybe I will make an appearance at Saturdays with Dr. Pauly also. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

P.S. – You know the drill please click through on my Google Banner, above this post.

1 Comments:

At 3:03 PM , Blogger Cousin Ant said...

It's about time,

Never fear the bubble, Embrace the bubble and she will let u in.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home