Thursday, January 15, 2009

Running Sick Bad Still

Still running sick bad at live games Online. I don’t know if it’s me or if the players have just gotten better lately. I have posted losing days in 9 of the last 14 online in cash games this year. This is after having a hugely winning year for 2008. Luckily my Sit-N-Go win rate has been great this month. Also for the few MTTs I have played have some nice cashes. The other night I won a $3.30 Limit HE MTT for a little over $100. It was only a micro-limit tournament but it felt good to beat out 114 players anyway. I will be playing a lot of Limit this week. I am getting prepared for the Limit HE Tournament I am playing at the Borgata on Sunday. This is the one that I took 13th in a year ago; want to improve on that performance. My wife is playing in the Ladies No Limit Event on Sunday also. She cashed in this event a year ago also. Took a really bad beat in it, which I wrote about last year. They got it all in pre-flop, her with A-K and the donkette with A-Q. Donkette rivers a Queen and then laughs like a monkey after the hand. It really steamed my wife big time. It left her crippled, knocked out shortly after that. At least she cashed in the event. Look for a trip report on Sunday night from our hotel room. We took off from work on Monday, planning on coming back for Day 2! Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

P.S. – You guys are slipping, please click through on my Google Banner, above this post. Need to keep the lights on in this BLOG!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home