Monday, February 16, 2009

Step Madness

More Step madness for me this weekend. After losing my Step 3s on Friday I started over on Saturday, ended the day with two step 2s. On Sunday morning I lost them both and started over by playing in one Step 1. Never had to pay for another, got up to Step 3 but couldn’t win the Step 4 I wanted to use for the Sunday Warm-up. Twice I won a repeat Step 3 but kept getting bad beat right on the bubble for the Step 4. Of well this week I am starting with one Step 3. Total cost was $30 in Step 1 Sit-N-Gos, not bad. Yesterday I played in a $26 satellite for the FTOPs Bounty Tournament. I won the seat and played my heart out for over 3 hours. Over 9000 players in this one and I got deep, but didn’t cash. It was paying 1080 players and I finished ahead of 7000 players. I tilted a little being I never get a bounty in these. I have gotten it in ahead with someone all in 12 times straight without a single bounty in these in the FTOPS and in the Sunday Brawl, just sick. This time I had 10-J suited on a 10-2-3 in which I called a shorts shove. He had A-5 for a gut shot and one over. Ace on the river and I don’t get his bounty. Two hands later I shoved pocket Tens, when I didn’t have to being my M was 8. (It’s debatable if I should have raised or shoved in this spot.) Well the button wakes up with Pocket Kings and I get knocked out. Don’t know why I play in these big bounty MTTs being I never get any bounties. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home