Sunday, March 08, 2009

Step 10/Sunday Warm-up

I am really disappointed! I got knocked out of the Sunday Warm-up and my Step 10 within 5 minutes of one another. Got a really bad table draw with the Step 10, don't get much choice being only like 2 go a day, even on the weekends. It was a combination of a few Weak Donks and a few agressive crazy Shove Donks. I held on as long as possible but had to make a stand in the Big Blind with A-7, shove monkey who was shoving every other hand has A-Q and IGH in 7th! Five minutes before that I call a shove with pocket Tens only to run into pocket Aces, in the warm-up. Finished around 1450 out of 4200 in the warm-up. Both results are really frustrating but I will keep looking for a score, one of these days. Beware of the Donks today! Happy Donkday. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home