Thursday, April 09, 2009

Neil's Home Game

Played at my Cousin Neil’s home game last night. Felt I played fine but never got a big pair, actually hardly any pairs all night. First Sit-N-Go I lost a big race with K-Q vs. pocket sevens. This hand basically put me in shove mode, so I was the 2nd person out. Did much better, with meager cards, in the 2nd one. I somehow squeaked into the money. Didn’t get any cards three handed and eventually made a move with 8-5 off and the Big Blind called me with Q-J and IGH in 3rd with my buy in returned. In this Sit-N-Go my cousin Tony attacked my blinds the whole way through, especially when we were three handed. Problem was his raises were always for at least half my chips so I would have to commit myself to going all in every time it was my big blind. It was sick all night he would raise and I would fold my never ending string of 8-2, 9-4, 10-5, etc. What should I have done differently? I don’t know what I can do in a short stacked tournament. Anyone have any ideas of what to do when someone attacks your blind every time? If it wasn’t for that I would have had a chance to take the Sit-N-Go down. BTW - Tony if you read this I am coming for you in the next game! Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home