Wednesday, March 25, 2009

More MTT Bubbles

Last night I had a short hit-n-run winning session of Online Poker. Played some short- handed Limit HE and won 11BBs in 30 minutes. Also played a Step 1 ticket on Stars and parlayed it into a Step 2. Haven’t been running too good the last few days so I decided to book a win. It all started on Sunday when I bubbled in 2 MTTs that I was sure was going to cash in. Was playing in a RAZZ MTT on Stars when we were 6 handed with 5 places paid. I had a perfect seven on 5th(For the Non Razz players that is A-2-3-4-7). Got the rest of my money in against an eight draw that needed 2 perfect cards to make a 6 to beat me. Yup an Ace on sixth and a 2 on Seventh and IGH as bubble boy! Sucks being I would be third in chips and close to the leader. At the same time we are down to 42 players in a $2500 guarantee on Ultimate Bet. I get A-K and play it hard only to get called down by pocket 4s on a non-scary board. Was mad at myself for not pulling the trigger on the River.(Who knows the Donk may have called me anyway.) I went from a comfortable stack of 18K to a short stack of 8K in a hand I knew was going to get me in trouble. Problem was my stack was too big to shove pre-flop. Went out a few hands later in 39th when 27 were being paid. Tonight I will start all over by playing some Sit-n-Gos at my Cousin Neil’s house. Look for a home game post tomorrow. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home