Monday, May 18, 2009

FTOPS Main Event

Big Shout out to my cousin Ant for cashing in the FTOPS Main event and the mini FTOPS main event last night. He played great but couldn’t fade bad beats with pocket Jacks in both of them. The moral of this story is to not play pocket Jacks. Actually the moral is you have to be real lucky to get deep in a large field MTT. Ant your big score is coming soon, I can feel it. As for my big score, it looks bad. I got deep but just missed cashing in the mini FTOPS knockout tournament yesterday. Was very disappointed being I had a big stack half way through the field. Then I got moved to a table of uber-aggressive donks and couldn’t play a pot without risking my whole stack. Should have made a stand earlier but shoved from the small blind with an M of 5 with A-7 off. The big stacked button, who limped, snap called my shove with Q-J off. These kind of idiot plays happen when your bounty is “up for sale”. He turned a Queen and IGH without any money, once again. Oh well I will get my luck in Vegas during the WSOP. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home