Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Sit-N-Go Obsession

It feels like I have been caught by the Sit-N-Go bug big time lately. I got sick of playing hours and hours in MTTs and only min-cashing, started to grow old real fast. Have a high percentage of cashes in MTTs but the frustration was really starting to get to me. At least Sit-N-Gos are short and sweet. Plus I play six at a time so when I get knocked out of one just sign up for another to take its place. My ROI on Stars is a respectable 9% overall for over 1100 I have played in the last 3 years. In the micro-stakes ones I have a 22% ROI. Being I have a day job playing MTTs late into the night isn’t really a feasible option for me. On the weekends I don’t mind grinding out some MTTs, when we don’t have anywhere important to be. Like I have written about previously Poker Stars Battle of the Planets adds more incentive for me to grind out even more SNGs then I normally would. It’s tough for me to get a block of 100 in a week but I will attempt it. At the $5 level you can win $700 for having the top score in a block of 20 and another $700 for the top score in a block of 100. This is not too bad a prize to shot for. See you at the SNG tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home