Sunday, September 27, 2009

Battle of the Planets Results

The results aren't official yet but I came in 22nd in the High Orbit on Poker Stars. What this means is I had the 22nd highest score, in the world, for the week for a block of 100 Sit-N-Gos.(Of course it was in my low limit division.) It was tough putting in the volume to finish it off last night. I had to 9 table for 4 hours, just made it in time. Played the most Sit-N-Gos I have ever, in a single day, 59. It is exhausting and by the end of the night my eyesight was blurry from staring at the screen! My hat is off to the "Professional SNG Grinder", how do they do it? Later on I will post my official resuts email from Poker Stars. Also will post about some of the details of my quest. Beware of the Donks, they are out in full force today. Happy Donkday. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home