Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sit-N-Go Update

Last night’s Sit-N-Go play was neutral, from a profit point of view. I played in 7 of them and took 2 firsts with no other cashes. It was quite frustrating being I bubbled in 4 of the other 5. Maybe I was playing the bubble too aggressively, don’t know. One of the bubbles was really sick being the 2 super-shorts both were all in and the big stack called them both with A-K. He doubled them both up when both of them hit a pair with their rags! This made me the short stack so I bubbled instead of one of them. From a Battle of the Planets perspective I did fine. I now have 313 points with 3 Sit-N-Gos to go. Usually around 420 points is enough to cash for the week so I will play the last 3 really carefully. If I can finish a block of 100, am on pace for 1th overall in the High Orbit on Poker Stars. If you take first you win 125 buy ins, at this level so it’s worth playing for. Just need to avoid those bad streaks of losing like 10 in a row that always seems to happen to me when I try to cash in a block of 100. I tell you the variance of Sit-N-Gos really can be brutal. On the health front I am starting to feel like my old self again! Finally after 10 days I have no fever or dizziness. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home