Monday, September 21, 2009

Back At Work

I am still sick but back at work today. This Sinus Infection doesn’t want to go away. I will struggle through the day and hopefully be able to take a quick nap at lunch time. Started playing 2-7 No Limit Low Draw Sit-N-Gos on Poker Stars last night and I won my first 2! Also won my last No Limit one so I went 3 wins and a third out of my first 7 Sit-N-Gos for the week. Battle of the Planets score is looking really good right now. People have no idea how to play 2-7 Draw at all. In the old days I used to crush the High Draw games on Paradise and Planet Poker. As a child I grew up playing Draw so picking up 2-7 was real easy. Maybe I have found a new niche to exploit Online. The 8-Game Sit-N-Gos have been going real well for me also. Low Limit No Limit on cake has been going real well for me too. Love the fact that they give me my rake back every Wednesday directly deposited into my Account. There are a lot of rake back grinders there but many weak spots also. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

P.S. – Been awhile since I have reminded you all too please click through on my Google Banner, above this post. That way I can keep the lights on in this BLOG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home