Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Borgata Open

Last night’s Sit-N-Go play was frustrating but profitable. I bubbled in two low limit Sit-N-Gos to pretty much swash my plans for Battle of the Planets domination on Poker Stars, at the lowest level. I took a first in an $11 Sit-N-Go. With 13 to go I now am on pace to be in the top 20 in that division. Looks like I will switch my efforts to playing these to try to cash in the promotion. My low limit No Limit play at Cake continued to go real well. I like all the promotions they have for us players. Best thing is every Wednesday you get your 33% rake back deposited into your account automatically. It’s a nice bonus to have every week. I will continue playing their everyday now. The Borgata open started yesterday and it looks like a big success. They had over 800 players in their first MTT on a Wednesday, always a good sign. Check out Al’s coverage on the Borgata blog at I think Borgata.Blogspot.com. (Google Borgata Blog to get there for sure.) Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

P.S. – Saturday my wife will be playing in the Ladies event at the Borgata, wish her luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home