Friday, September 04, 2009

WCOOP 8-Game

Last night’s play went well for me. I am starting to play the Step Sit-N-Gos on Poker Stars again. I played a step 1 and won it so tonight will try to parlay the Step 2 into a 3. Every time I make it to Step 4 I will use the ticket to play in a Sunday Major on Stars. Tonight I am looking forward to playing in my first WCOOP event this year. I am buying into the $109 8-Game, can’t wait. My Triple draw and Pot Limit Omaha games aren’t great but all the other legs I excel in. It’s a 50K guarantee but I expect the prize pool to go over 100K! There are a ton of players out there that are really getting into HORSE/8-Game events these days. It’s so much more fun and interesting than just playing straight No Limit all the time. Plus you have the addition of No Limit and Pot Limit Omaha to spice up the Limit games. Will tonight be my big score I have been waiting for, hmm…we will see. I will one table this tournament tonight to really focus on it, at least after the first hour. In the past I have played these on Auto-pilot while playing 3 or more other tables. This hasn’t worked well for me so I will try to stay focused on this one MTT only. BTW - happy holiday weekend for you all out there. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home