Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Planned Borgata Trip

Yesterday was a slow relaxing Labor day. Got in some exercise by biking for 45 minutes in the early afternoon. My wife and I also went walking around a track early in the evening. It was so nice out that I couldn’t just stay in all day on my day off from work. Did fire up many Sit-N-Gos on Poker Stars while I was home. Had an OK day, around break even. Bad things kept happening to me; they all had to do with Aces. I would get all my money in with them, to an under pair pre-flop, and get sucked out on. Other thing is I would shove my ATC into them while a short stack and never suck out. I played a lot of live Low Limit No Limit on Full Tilt and Cake Poker with great results. Yesterday I won 5 buy ins, a little at a time. Actually the whole weekend I kicked ass at the No Limit tables. It feels like my bad luck at Sit-N-Gos evened out with good luck at the live tables. As long as I break even in one and win in the other should remain quite profitable for me. The wife and I have a weekend trip planed for the Borgata in AC. She is playing in the Ladies event on Saturday. I don’t know what I am doing yet, probably will try my hand at some Low Limit No Limit there. Will probably play some $1-2 at the Borgata or some $5-10/$10-20 Limit HE. Expect a trip report on Sunday. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home