Monday, August 31, 2009

Donkday Results

Yesterday I had a winning Donkday on Poker Stars. Usually Donkday(Sunday) is a losing day for me; just don’t play against idiots too well. Full Ring Stud went very well on Stars. Also did well in Full Ring HE, played 3 tables at once and produced a nice profit. I need to earn another 193 points tonight to maintain my VIP status. Once again I waited to the last night of the month to lock down enough VPPs to maintain my status. It’s odd I don’t usually procrastinate at other things in my life. Sit-N-Gos started out great for the week, took first in my first 2 and then a third. My cashing sunk back to normal after that showing a small profit on my next 7. Now I have a nice start for the Battle of the Planets for the week, think I will just try for the low orbits this week(A block of 100 is too time consuming for me.). Overall yesterday was a good winning day for me. Really should have played more Ring games to finish off my VIP status. Tonight I need to take the dog to the Vet right after work so it may be a late night of playing to earn my points. Maybe I will just be silly and multi-table like 9 Limit HE tables at once for an hour to earn the points. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home