Sunday, November 29, 2009

Battle of the Planets

Another week has passed and I almost cashed in the low orbit of Poker Stars Battle of the Planets Promotion. I case you don't know the low orbit is for your best score in a block of 20 Sit-N-Gos. You get points for cashing in any Sit-N-Go up to 27 playes, heads up not included. There are different divisions based on the level of Sit-N-Go you are playing in. The higher the level the more money you can win. There is also a high orbit, which is for blocks of 100 Sit-N-Gos. This week I juat missed cashing in the low orbit in 2 diffferent divisions. I am at it today and off to a good start. I love the challenge of it, plus free money is ok with me. Beware of the Donks today. Happy Donkday. Tony

1 Comments:

At 10:21 AM , Blogger BE SMART BLOG said...

Hi Aviganola. I just stumbled on your blog and you have some great posts. I also play on Stars and I'm in and out of the Battle of the Planet leaderboards. What limits do you play at? Good luck and see you around.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home