Wednesday, November 18, 2009

FullTilt Bonus

Oh how I love free money! Fulltilt decided to give all of its players between $100 and $500 bonus; they are calling it a Holiday Bonus. I was given $100, which is fine with me being have to clear it 10% at a time within a month of accepting the offer. Everyone that has a full account already needs to accept the offer by December 6th, I believe. Looks like I will be grinding at the soft low limit No limit tables on Fulltilt once again. If you don’t already have a Fulltilt account, sign up with bonus code “AVIGANOLA” and I will ship you an extra bonus once you make your first real money deposit.(There is a banner at the bottom of this BLOG to take you right to their site.) You will also receive a 100% bonus up to $600 when you join, not a bad deal. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony



P.S. – Tomorrow I will resume with regular posts that don’t seem like infomercials, lol!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home