Friday, November 20, 2009

One Sick Hand

Warning the following post contains a bad beat hand, read ahead at your own risk! This hand is one of those hands you see in the movies, the drama is real sick in it. It's one of those hands that you have to see to believe, actually it isn't that uncommon. I have seen the same in a live game 2 other times. Anyway I have pocket Aces and bring it in for 3x the big blind. The button raises me and I shove. He snap calls with pocktet Tens. So far it's yor standard first level horrible Sit-N-Go play on a Friday night at Joker Stars.(Love calling off whole stack in the beginning of a regular Sit-N-Go.) Flop comes 7-7-10 so I am pissed. Turn brings the joker for me an Ace! Guess what the river brings...hmm I wonder. Of course the re-re-suck card the case ten. So let's review on every street we take turns being ahead but the one outer wins the pot! Poker is so rigged. Thanks for reading and good night. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home