Wednesday, November 04, 2009

ESPN Main Event Coverage

Nothing much going on for me on the Online Poker scene. I played a quick hit-n-run session yesterday at Hi/Lo Stud, won 12BBs in a half an hour. Had too many things to do last night to put in any serious play. Did you all catch the WSOP main event coverage on ESPN last night? I personally thought it was very entertaining. What do you all think? Also I think Billy Koop made the biggest donkey play/blowup I have seen since Scotty Nygun I think in 2006? He has a huge chip stack and he puts all of it in with a 3-5 of diamonds, on a paired board? What was he thinking, if at all? The only way Darvin calls there is if he is beat. He could have sat out and made the final table with his chip stack. Damn I have got to play in the main event, one of these years! Looking forward to following the final table this weekend, on the internet. Also can’t wait to watch the coverage next Tuesday, hopefully they do a better job than last year’s 2 hands of heads up! Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home