Monday, November 02, 2009

Improved MTT Play

My MTT play really clicked this weekend. I cashed in 30% of the ones I played in, plus I chopped first in a Razz one on Saturday. My success this weekend seems to be for a few reasons. For one I went back to my old style of tight aggressive. Also I paid attention to my chip stack more, not gambling close to the money when I would most likely get into the cash. Another thing, which may sound stupid, is that I bought “Focus Factor”, the vitamin supplement that Fox on Pocket Fives recommended last week. Don’t know if it was psychological or if I was really focusing on the task at hand better. Seems odd that I start taking these pills on Friday and have great success all weekend in MTTs. We will see how it works out for me this week. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home