Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Online Grinding

The Online grinding went very well last night. I was multi-tabling Hi/Lo Stud trying to clear my bonus that I only have until Feb.3 to finish. I need around 750 points more so shouldn’t have a problem with it. Want to put a lot of volume in this week being I won’t be playing much this weekend. The wife and I are going down to the Borgata in AC to play in the HOSE Tournament on Friday. Based on how we do may play in the No Limit or Omaha Hi/Lo Tournament on Saturday also. Expect a good trip report sometime this weekend. I wish it was a HORSE tournament but I believe that RAZZ is not allowed in AC. Damn that’s my best leg of HORSE but Hi/Lo Stud is a close 2nd. Haven’t played in a live MTT since Vegas last June. That trip was totally frustrating and brutal. Came within 5 places of cashing in 2 large field MTTS. Also my wife came so close in cashing in her first HORSE MTT even played in. She had never played Om Hi/Lo live and it wound up hurting her chances big time. She may not play in the HOSE tournament, may just grind out some $10-20 Limit HE. We both used to crush that game on a regular basis. Neither one of us have played it for over a year so hopefully she won’t be too rusty. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home