Friday, March 05, 2010

Rebuilding the Roll

The Roll rebuilding process continued last night. I finally put a solid winning night in. Played in 3 Double or Nothing Sit-N-Gos on Poker Stars, cashing in 2 of them. Also played some cash Limit HE, won around 12 BBs. On Full Tilt I broke my string of losses at Rush Poker by winning a Buy in and a half. Once I get my affiliate payout for February will be able to play a higher level of Rush Poker. If I lose a few buy ins will move back down. In the past have been stubborn, not moving down when running bad. Tonight starts my all out assault for MTT TLB points on Stars. From 6 until 11 I will probably play every MTT $50 and less they run. On Saturday plan on a full day of MTTs also. This is the plan unless I run really bad and get discouraged early. Look for some TLB race updates this weekend. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home