Thursday, March 04, 2010

Running Bad Still

I still can’t shake off my running bad Online. Again last night I had bad results in Sit-N-Gos. I went 1 for 4 cashes in around 2 hours play. Same thing for Rush Poker on Full Tilt. Problem is I am losing all my important coin flips. Lost with A-K to an under-pair 4 times straight last night. While this doesn’t seem overly bad it’s the difference between winning for the night or losing. If I win half of those flips I am up 1 buy in at Rush, instead of being down almost 2. Same problem in the Sit-N-Gos I get short and shove A-J on the bubble, get called by A-7 for 5 BBs and go home in 6th for no money. This happened in 2 of them, worse than a flip I had him dominated as a 2.5-1 favorite. This has been going on for a few weeks but I just know my run good time is right around the corner. I can just feel a big score coming for me hopefully this weekend. I want my run good to take place in a big MTT, not a Sit-N-Go. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home