Wednesday, March 03, 2010

The Luck is Turning

Looks like things are starting to turn for the better for me. Last night I got home late so only had time to play 2 Double or Nothing Sit-N-Gos on Stars, won them both. Also played a half an hour of Rush Poker and won a buy in. I got my ass handed to me playing Rush Poker on Sunday. Lost so bad that I had to move down 1 level, didn’t want to bust my account. I feel my luck is starting to turn around. I ran really bad in key spots last weekend in MTTs. Think I’m do for a run good weekend; hopefully it will happen soon. My plan is this week to build up the roll so it will be really healthy to grind a ton of MTTs again this weekend. Even though I had a losing weekend did pick up some nice TLB point cashes, being I made 3 final tables of low limit MTTs. Problem is I got sucked out on/Coolered in all the middle limit MTTs I played. If I could reverse that trend would be better off. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home