Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Online Poker Rigged?

Some days I lose faith in the legitimacy of Online Poker, Sunday was one of those days. Warning this post contains bad beat stories, so if you don’t want to read them leave now. With that disclaimer out of the way I can continue on with this post. On Sunday I wrote about pocket Queens getting me knocked out of 3 straight MTTs all in pre-flop against Ace rag. During this time I got bad beat out of a number of Sit-N-Gos, the normal Standard Online BS. I shove with Queens from the button, on the bubble, and get snap called by K-Q off for 75% of his chips. WTF, why do these people call so light and get rewarded? So I got sick of MTTs/SNGs and decide to fire up the cash games. This hand pushed me over the edge into Titltdom so had to shut it down when this one was over. Got bad beat twice in one hand on the turn and river! Under the Gun +1 raises 3x and the button flat calls. I have KK in the bid blind with around 22BBs in my stack. So I do the manly thing and shove it all in. The under the gun player, who I have covered snap calls. The button who has me slightly covered goes into the tank and eventually calls me. What do these geniuses have you think? Under the gun K-10 off and button A-9 off, WTF? You know what is coming, should I even bother writing it up. Flop comes 10-2-4 rainbow so I am looking good for the main pot and the side pot. Turn is a 10 so the main pot is toast but the side pot is bigger anyway so I will do ok in this hand. Of course Ace on the river and I got screwed out of both pots! This hand couldn’t have been scripted better for a movie. When you start seeing this chit over and over again start to get really disgusted at Online Poker. I may start wearing a tin foil hat and join the Online Poker is so rigged camp, NOT. I have seen the same BS in live home games and live games in AC. I guess Poker like life isn’t fair. If you lasted this long, listening to my rant, power to you. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

2 Comments:

At 1:32 PM , Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

I like rants!

 
At 3:53 PM , Blogger AVIGANOLA said...

I learned from the best, you! LOL. GL with everything.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home