Friday, April 16, 2010

Tournament Leader Board Update

My Online Play lately had consisted in chasing Tournament Leader Board/Promotions at different Sites. My Monthly and Yearly chase at Poker Stars is going well. I intend to put in a very high volume this weekend to increase my ranking. I am one final table away from breaking into the top 1000 for the month on Stars. Still to cash have to break into the top 200 I believe. Tonight I will have to check their rules to see how many cash each month. As for the yearly chase I am in the hunt but have a long way to go. I need a bunch of 100+ point cashes to push me into contention. Maybe this weekend I can final table a 5000+ player MTT? The other big TLB chase I am doing is on Absolute Poker. They have 10 special $11 MTTs everyday in April. Your top 10 point finishes count toward this promotion. The person with the highest score wins 20K, not too shabby! Historically I have done very well in MTTs on the Cereus Network(Ultimate Bet and Absolute Poker). This is because they have a combination of bad players and a great structure. This fits in perfect for my super TAG style in MTTs. I plan on playing at least 10 of these this weekend. Will post my progress during the weekend, if you are interested. Cereus’ MTTs TLB points are calculated much differently than the other sites. Everyone earns points, just the further you get and the high prize pool the more points you get. Stars only awards points to the top 15% of finishers. So on Stars, to me there are 2 bubbles, the point one and then the money one. It affects the way I play for sure. TGIF. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home