Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tournament Leader Board Update

This post is a Tournament Leader Board update for me on Poker Stars. I now have 6000points and am in around 18,000 for the yearly leader board. Really I am not making much progress, just hanging on to my position. Am doing really well for the month of April, have 1100 points and am in around 9000th place. Just need a nice point score this weekend to move way up in the monthly standings. As for Poker last night finally had a winning night at Rush Poker. Have noticed that I get killed on the weekends and recover it during the week. Probably should avoid Rush Poker with the weekend Donks. Case in point the button does the 3X steal raise after it is folded to him so I shove from the Big Blind for 30 Big Blinds. He snap calls me with 9-10 off and of course flops a ten to felt me. That kind of BS happened to me all weekend playing Rush. Last night I won back 3 buy ins but am still way down since Friday. I will be multi-tabling Double of Nothing Sit-N-Gos tonight, expect an update tomorrow. It seems many of my readers are interested in Double or Nothings, many people find my BLOG searching for anything about them. They really are a low variance way to build up your roll. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home