Tuesday, May 04, 2010

First SCOOP Event

I played in the opening SCOOP event on Poker Stars on Sunday. (It was the low version for $22 and the price tag was indicative of the bad play I would see!) We started with 10K chips and by 2 hours in I had chipped up nicely to 15K. Went card dead and was down to 12.5K when my nemesis hand on Sunday was dealt to me, pocket Aces. I got knocked out of 3 MTTs on Sunday with pocket Aces all in pre-flop. Forgot to say that the tournament was 6 max. On my death hand I raised 4x and 3 of us saw a flop of 9-3-2 with 2 spades. Both of my opponents were spew-tard idiots. The first donk shoved, 2nd donk called, and I guess I was the biggest donk being I called all in behind. First donk had a set of nines and the other donk had a set of twos. IGH in third place with my pocket Aces. Did I play this hand wrong? I will be at it again tonight playing in the 8:00pm SCOOP, maybe I will learn to play my pocket Aces better. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home