Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Rush Poker Week

I am going Rush Poker crazy this week. They are running a really good promotion to put in some volume at Rush Poker. All I have to do is earn 100 FTPs for 7 days to earn a free $50 for my account. For you sick volume degens. just earn 1000 FTPs playing rush everyday this week and you earn $250! There is even a low volume bonus of $10 for 10 points a day all week. If you don't have a Full Tilt Account click on my banner above this post and join using bonus code "AVIGANOLA". Shoot me a comment and I will give you an extra bonus on top of your first 100% bonus Full gives you. How can you go wrong, free money to try out Full Tilt. Thanks for reading and go kick some Rush Poker Ass. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home